RBS' Cosplay Closet - Moogle (Final Fantasy XII)

Today's cosplay comes from Final Fantasy XII and features our furry friends the moogles. You can clearly see the hard work that went into this cosplay and the result is stunning! The armor looks great and you can see that the fur work was done very nicely. The cosplay looks quite mobile and depending how the headpiece is worn looks comfortable which is a definite plus. This is the kind of cosplay that you just do not see often and when you do it is so much fun.
"This is my second fur cosplay. When I firstly saw Moogle in my GBA SP Final Fantasy tactics game I thought it was a very awesome character. Just had to make a cosplay of it, only I took FFXII version, because I wanted a more realistic one."




Source: Deviant Art - Semashke

Comments