A Brony Tale - A documentary that follows the male fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. [video]

With the return of the show My Little Pony in October of 2010, now titled My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, a new fandom was created called "Bronies". A "Brony" is a hardcore male fan of the show. The fandom grew at a rate that nobody had expected and continues to thrive.

Taking an in depth look at the fandom known as Bronies, there is a new documentary coming out titled "A Brony Tale". The documentary will follow My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic voice actress Ashleigh Ball (Rainbow Dash and Applejack) as she travels to BronyCon in New York City. BronyCon is currently the largest My Little Pony fan convention in the world. Ashleigh Ball is also the narrator for the documentary. You can check out the trailer for "A Brony Tale" below.

Are you a Brony? Have you made the trip to BronyCon? (I already spotted a few people that I know in this trailer!) Let me know what you love about the fandom and what you think about this documentary in the comments! 



Source: YouTube - Deadline Hollywood

Comments

Post a Comment