First photo of Adrianne Palicki as Bobbi Morse a.k.a. Mockingbird is released for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.!


It was recently announced that actress Adrianne Palicki was cast as Bobbi Morse a.k.a. Mockingbird for the second season of the television show Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Thanks to Entertainment Weekly we now have our first official look at Palicki as Bobbi Morse on the show.

The character's introduction to the show will be in the episode titled "A Hen in the Wolfhouse" on October 21, 2014.

I have to admit that this photo caught me by surprise. In the comics I have always known Bobbi Morse / Mockingbird to be blonde and as Adrianne Palicki has been blonde for many of her previous roles I expected them to go with that. Maybe she goes blonde later in the show? I guess we'll have to tune in to find out.

A brief description of Mockingbird's character background can be seen here.

Source: Entertainment Weekly

Comments