Brilliant video explains the importance of the X-Men and their colorful, unique costumes.


I have been a fan of the X-Men since I was a little kid and one of the things that always stood out was their costumes. My friends will back me up when I say that the thing I comment on most with the X-Men films are the costumes and how I wish they were more comic inspired. Recent films have started bringing in comic costumes but sparingly which is a shame because the costumes and the bright color choices are as important for the character as anything else is.

YouTuber KaptainKristian has created a brilliant video that takes a look at the meaning behind the costumes and what they truly mean to the X-Men. I couldn't agree more with everything said in this video. I highly recommend that all fans out there check this video out.



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - kaptainkristian

Comments