Listen to the new Ghostbusters theme performed by Fall Out Boy ft Missy Elliot.


Alright, Ghostbusters fans, here is the new theme song for the upcoming Ghostbusters film. The song is performed by Fall Out Boy ft. Missy Elliot and is titled "Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid)".

I have been on board with this new reboot from the beginning because I am a huge Ghostbusters fan and have been since childhood. There are of course things in the new film that are making me nervous like the slapstick humor but I am still willing to give it a shot. I want to like. Will I? Who knows.

Below you can listen to the new theme song for the film. I am a fan of Fall Out Boy and Missy Elliot has done some amazing things in her own right but this song, in my own opinion, is just awful. Wow. The song itself is just not catchy or even remotely good and the lyrics are bad as well. Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters theme is as big as the original film itself. This version however will soon be forgotten.



Show your support by "liking" and following my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Get the latest news and fun conversations! Facebook and Twitter - RealmBeyondS

Source: YouTube - FallOutBoyVEVO

Comments